Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

funny song hurhur

epic game, check our song:
(peter and josh the song hurhur)-pcR-cbI-gbB-gcC-abB-mbH-gbH-g bH-gcA-abH-sdododo-acD-adodododobB-gc C-abB-gcR-ccy-gbv-gcE-abE-gdf-fcD-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-p,-lki-gmw-gmn-cps-gmu-cmI-cpf -kmz-cmy-cmv-cmr-cmx-cmk-cmD-spp-wpm-
ims-rnB-cnE-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-r,fx-cfx-cfx-cf x-cfx-cfx-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ -cgk-Igw-cfC-chF-ghu-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-
cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-dhF-a hF-ahF-ahF-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-p,-tmw-ccI-ccI-c cI-ccI-ccI-ccI-ccI-smE-cmE-cmE-cmE-cm E-spm-ccI-ccI-ccI-ccI-ccI-eki-gmj-cmj -coF-cnS-cke-aki-dnY-caL-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-n

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Very Annoying

I'm stuck in the first area. Help?

Ventrilo Soundboard 1 Ventrilo Soundboard 1

Um, I don't know what it is...

But it's pretty funny! If I knew what it was, I'd probably love it. I guess you have to understand it like you have to understand youtube poop to find it funny.

YouTube Poop Soundboard YouTube Poop Soundboard

Lacks alot...

So how did it get such a good score?

Paradox responds:

Because it has a relatively sufficient amount of sounds, probably. I know it's terrible, but at the moment I have too many things to do and I'm far too lazy to create a new one right now.

Pointless Platformer Pointless Platformer

Loved the youtube poop parts!

This game is great! Weegee, tree and pingas! W00T!

Kuraz uss stupid though. "I can't press ey!" then how did you get that letter e there, huh?

MindFeed MindFeed

Half-life 2 music...

Just made it epic. I think it's awesome. The questions are great too.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

HARD

A great game but can be very hard. The guy below saying try to duck the whole way is stupid. They can prone and kill you!

Click Ball Click Ball

Not 3D.

It wasn't 3D and when I hit it in the goal it just rebounded and I didn't get a goal.

Also it needs music

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

the pong tutorial..

Had 4 errors in it.

I couldn't be bothered to use any other tutorials from this as a result of that.

Depredation responds:

I'm going over all AS tuts later today.

Death Row Death Row

Awesome Game

This game rocks. BTW a great hint for beginners: make him work at the mail room.

Also, the graphics in this game are pretty good, there is loads of interactivity and more. It owns.